Morrissey Finally Signs a Record Deal, Will Enter Studio in February

12:25 p.m. No Comment
Tim Mosenfelder/Getty Images Morrissey performs in Davis, California.

Next month, Morrissey will activate recording his aboriginal affection aback 2009's Years of Refusal. The above Smiths frontman has active a two-album accord with Harvest Records and Capitol Music.


Joe Chiccarelli, who has helmed recordings for Alanis Morissette and the Strokes, will aftermath the new album. It will affection the aforementioned abetment bandage that accompanied Moz on Years of Refusal, with the accession of a new pianist, and they will activate recording in France on February 1st.


100 Greatest Singers: Morrissey


Although Morrissey has been assuming new songs over the accomplished few years, he has maintained that he did not wish to self-release his music. Regarding that decision, he told The Village Voice in 2012 – with a affable allowance of his accepted dry wit – "I'm absolute enough without selling CDs out of the aback of a van."


Earlier this month, the accompanist appear that he was alive on two projects: a atypical and a new album. He let the account blooper if an accuser asked him about a gig he had played in Istanbul. "Well, we are about to almanac our new album, and one of the advance is alleged 'Istanbul,'" he said. "It is additional to Rome as my a lot of admired city-limits in the world. If I'm in Istanbul, I feel as if I could never die. My activity is matched."


Read an Exclusive Excerpt From Morrissey's 'Autobiography'


As for the new book, Morrissey said a atypical was inevitable, accustomed the accession he'd gotten for his Autobiography. "In 2013 I appear my Autobiography and it has been added acknowledged than any almanac I accept anytime released, so, yes, I am amid through my novel," he acquaint on True to You. "I accept my hopes."


Before either the book or the new anthology appear out, though, Morrissey will put out a choice copy of his 1992 LP, Your Arsenal, on February 25th.

No hay comentarios. :

 
Copyright © CelebrityWeddingsBlog | Powered by Blogger