Exclusive: Ke$ha Discusses Her Cock-Rock Ambitions and Getting Tattooed by a Crackhead

9:50 a.m. No Comment
Jordan Strauss/Getty

Ke$ha is a refreshingly aboveboard pop star. Whereas some starlets are actual on-message in interviews, she isn't abashed to accept potentially awkward data about her life, or playfully altercate her affairs for the future. Here's a few of the best $.25 from Austin Scaggs' Q&A with the accompanist in the latest issue of Rolling Stone (subscription only).


Ke$ha on her winter vacation: "I went scuba diving with a agglomeration of sea creatures - angelfish, sea turtles, stingrays, barracuda and a hammerhead bluff - on a baiter with a agglomeration of grizzly barbate dudes. I got a boom of a calamus on my bottom from a crackhead."


Ke$ha on cheating into concerts:"I snuck into a Strokes appearance and absent a shoe, but I got in there. I snuck into Coachella four years running. One year I concluded up onstage with Björk! I consistently abrasion collapsed boots so I can climb."

Ke$ha on her appetite as a lyricist:
"I wish to accomplish it my claimed mission to advance words that a lot of humans would anticipate are potentially inappropriate."

Ke$ha on her plan for the future:
"I'm bottomward against authoritative a solid cock-rock almanac next."

Ke$ha on her new house:

"There are foxes in my foreground yard, and it looks like a charlatan address inside, and the basin has laser beams in it."



RELATED:
Photos: Ke$ha's Rock & Roll Party
Photos: Rihanna and Ke$ha Hit L.A.
Video: Behind the Photo Shoot with Ke$ha
Video: Ke$ha, Katy Perry at Rolling Stone AMA Party

No hay comentarios. :

 
Copyright © CelebrityWeddingsBlog | Powered by Blogger