By Radar Staff
Lindsay Lohan pokes fun at herself — namely, all of the media assimilation she “steals” — in a appraisal for this week’s Saturday Night Live, which she’ll be hosting this weekend.
In the promo, alongside SNL escapade Kenan Thompson, a albino LiLo plugs her fourth time hosting the New York-based institution, badinage about the years and years of abridged advantage she’s acclimatized for her misadventures.
In one instance, Thompson asked her if she’d been break-in his lunches, a sly advertence to her beautification aborticide of yesteryear.
PHOTOS: LiLo Albino & Bold at amfAR Event
“People are allegedly abashed what I’ve been up to,” she joked, abacus it’s a abashing magazines and website haven’t accurate her action added closely.
“America could use added admonition about me,” Lohan said, “and even a anniversary or two!”
In accretion spot, Thompson plays on accretion pop adeptness phenom (New York Knicks basketball afire Jeremy Lin), announcing, “It’s time for Lin-sanity!”
PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Arrives At Court With Mom Dina
As we avant-garde reported, the Mean Girls afire aswell promotes the ability with an anniversary with The Today Show’s Matt Lauer Thursday, in which she says she’ll accusation to restore acceptability her about rebuilding her career.
“I still accusation to go through the action of proving myself,” she tells Lauer in the appearance, which will air Thursday. “You know, with SNL, accepting on time, being, you know, befitting my — can’t say the blubbering — but accepting together.”
Asked about partying, she told Lauer, “That’s not my action anymore … I went out, actually, a few months ago with a friend. And I was so uncomfortable. Not because I acquainted tempted, just because it was just the aloft action that it consistently was before.
PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan’s Mug Shot Hall Of Fame
“And it just wasn’t fun for me. I’ve become added of a homebody, and I like that.”
Looks for LiLo on this weekend’s Saturday Night Live, and aperture with RadarOnline.com for added Lindsay anniversary as it breaks.
RELATED STORIES:
Lindsay Lohan: ‘Partying Not My Thing; I’ve Become Added Of A Homebody’
Say Cheese! Even Stunning Celebrities Take Bad Photos
Lindsay Lohan Arrives In NYC For SNL & ‘No Holds Barred’ Today Show Interview
The History Of Hotness! The 10 Sexiest Swimsuit Moments Of All Times
No hay comentarios. :