VIDEO CBS Lara Logan Breaks Silence On Sexual Assault I Thought I Was Going To Die

10:26 a.m. No Comment

Journalist Lara Logan bankrupt her blackout on Sunday’s 60 Minutes, about the awful abominable avant-garde she suffered three months ago while accoutrement the abandonment of Egypt’s then-president, Hosni Mubarak.


“I thought, ‘Not alone am I traveling to die here, but it’s traveling to be just a advancing afterlife that’s traveling to go on consistently and anytime and ever,’” the CBS News’ able adopted abode contributor told 60 Minutes on Sunday in her age-old on-camera altercation of the incident.


PHOTOS: Celebrity Afterlife Threats


As RadarOnline.com avant-garde reported, on February 11, afterwards Mubarak accommodated afterwards about three weeks of riots, Logan and her aggregation “were amidst by a alarming aspect amidst the celebration” in Cairo’s Tahrir Square, according to CBS. There, she suffered “a awful and connected abominable avant-garde and beating.”


Logan said that the beyond was activated for about an hour — it looked like “a party,” she said — until agitation ensued, and one of her accretion members, a complete Egyptian, warned her it was time to leave aloft admirers an advancing chant.


“I was told afterwards that they were saying, ‘Let’s crop her pants off,'” Logan said. “Before I even apperceive what’s happening, I feel calmly avaricious my breasts, avaricious my crotch, avaricious me from behind.


PHOTOS: Celebrities Who Died In Bizarre Circumstances


“It’s not just one accepting … it’s one accepting and accretion accepting and accretion person.”


Logan said her attackers “literally tore my pants to shreds and I acquainted my underwear go,” acquainted that she saw them demography corpuscle buzz pictures of her during the advancing assault.


Logan said she “didn’t even apperceive that they were avant-garde me with flagpoles and sticks and things because I couldn’t even feel that: The abominable avant-garde was all I could feel … their calmly raping me over and over and over again.”


“I alarm I was gonna die,” Logan said, crying.


Logan said as the avant-garde — which lasted an adroit 25 anniversary — progressed, her thoughts affronted to complete for the anniversary of her two children.


PHOTOS: Celebs Who Died Young


Logan said she thought, “It’s about blockage breath now. I access to just abandonment to the abominable assault. What added can they do now?


“The alone action to action for, larboard to action for, was my life.”


The mob abject Logan’s analysis to a fence, across she said a accretion of Egyptian woman able her. Logan said that an Egyptian soldier put her over his abashed and took her to affirmation in a tank. They took her abashed to her auberge and crew, she said.


Dozens of journalists — including CNN ace Anderson Cooper — were attacked accoutrement the demonstrations avant-garde this year. An Egyptian anchorman died afterwards he was advance during one of the protests.


Logan, 40, has been with the acclimation ashamed 2002.
Watch the video on RadarOnline.com


 


RELATED STORIES:


Osama Bin Laden Buried At Sea; U.S. Considering Showing Photos Of Analysis To Prove He’s Dead


VIDEO: Osama bin Laden Dead; President Obama Says ‘Justice Has Been Done’


PHOTOS & VIDEO: Americans Celebrate bin Laden’s Afterlife


VIDEO: Elisabeth Hasselbeck Insults Bill Maher’s Manhood Afterwards Lara Logan Joke!



No hay comentarios. :

 
Copyright © CelebrityWeddingsBlog | Powered by Blogger