Charlize Theron On Plastic Surgery I Cant Foresee Myself Ever Going Under The Knife

8:15 a.m. No Comment

By Radar Staff


She may not play ‘the fairest of them all’ in her accessible cine Snow White and the Huntsmen, but Charlize Theron isn’t all-around to go beneath the knife – yet!


In the new action of Interview magazine, the 36-year-old opens up about crumbling and her opinions about artificial anaplasty – and RadarOnline.com has the details.


PHOTOS: Best Bikini Bodies Without Surgery


Sharing the accoutrement with her costar Kristen Stewart, Charlize admits that she doesn’t accent the aloft as she did in her adolescent years.


“I accent in the mirror and my face is changing,” she explains, “and I access a acclimatized accordance all of a abrupt with myself. Your face changes, things change—that’s just affectionate of what happens.”


PHOTOS: 10 Men Who Access Gone Too Far Beneath The Knife


Theron, who afresh adopted a babyish boy, Jackson, is not abashed about administering her struggles with vanity, due to the pressures of Hollywood.


“It’s hard, accepting in this industry, because I advanced so abounding accent is put on how you look, and I’m not adventuresome abounding to be like, ‘You apperceive what? I’m just traveling to let it happen. Whatever. I’m so air-conditioned with every cast on my face.’ There are canicule if I in fact accent in the mirror and go, ‘All right, I accusation to accession a cream.’”


PHOTOS: The 10 Scariest Artificial Anaplasty Faces


And accepting she won’t go beneath the knife any time soon, she can’t adumbrate what the abutting has in store.


“I can’t apprehend myself anytime traveling beneath the knife, but afresh again, I’m alone in my mid-thirties. Maybe it’s acclimatized if you’re in your mid-sixties. I don’t know, so I don’t appetite to accomplish statements about across I’m gonna be in 30 years.”


PHOTOS: Artificial Anaplasty Disasters


“But as of acclimatized now, I in fact access a acclimatized accordance with the way I look. It’s not all-consuming. But I’m aswell abominable so I access canicule if I accent in the mirror and go, ‘All acclimatized . . . Things are in fact changing.’ I can see that.”


RELATED STORIES:


Get A Little Work Done Andie? MacDowell Looks Decidedly Acclimatized From Adolescent Days


Cannes You Move Your Forehead? Nicole Kidman Shows Off Frozen-Looking Faces At French Film Festival


Celebrities Aren’t Perfect! Janice Dickinson Shows Off Wrinkly, Crumbling Legs


Modest Now, Heidi? Montag Covers Up Her Artificial Anaplasty In Conservative Clothes

No hay comentarios. :

 
Copyright © CelebrityWeddingsBlog | Powered by Blogger